A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Unlisted Collection. We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Room Attendants to join the Housekeeping team at the Town Hall Hotel & Apartments in London's vibrant East End.
The Room Attendant duties involve ensuring rooms are serviced to the required standards, assisting in the servicing of public areas and to assist with any guest requests or queries. Polite and professional attitude, attention to detail, a focus on customer care and an excellent work ethic are all essential. Experience of working for a hotel or apartment hotel will be an advantage.
As a Housekeeping Attendant your key responsibilities will include:
• Cleaning apartments and bedrooms, preparing beds according to company standards
• Reporting any maintenance issues in a timely manner
• Reporting and logging lost property
• Assisting with laundry as required
• Manage guest requests in an efficient manner
Housekeeping Attendant Benefits include:
• Food and Beverage discounts across Unlisted Collection, London
• Excellent Room rates for friends and family
• Career Opportunities for promotion and transfer across Unlisted Collection, London
• Workplace Pension
• Recommend a Friend Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious organisation and work with our Town Hall Housekeeping team. If you feel you are ready to make yourself a great career, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you are successful with your application, we will be in contact to invite you for an interview within 14 days. However if you haven’t heard from us for more than 2 weeks, unfortunately we have decided not to proceed further with your application.
In Line With The Requirements Of The Asylum And Immigration Act 1996, All Applicants Must Be Eligible To Live And Work In The UK. You Will Be Asked To Provide Documented Evidence Of Eligibility.